- October 29, 2019
- Posted by: Ismail
- Category: News
Application opening date: 28/10/2019
Application closing date: 10/11/2019
Job type: Full Time
Job Title: Auto Mechanical Engineer
About Somaliland Ministry of Transport and Road Development
Somaliland Ministry of Transport and Road Development is a public institution responsible for all affairs related to the transport special land, Marine, air transports and constructions, rehabilitation of Roads and bridges in Somaliland. Ministry is Mandated National Transport and Road Development to ensure that the nation of Somaliland had access to the services of transports of Land, Sea, Air and Road development, which are part of Somaliland National Development Plan II (2017-2021) and the program of Kulmiye party.
Ministry of transport and roads development seeks expert automotive mechanical engineer to design, develop, and test vehicles include designing new cars for development, conducting laboratory testing for performance safety, and troubleshooting design or manufacturing issues with recalled vehicles that aimed to centralize all government transport and established government work shop.
AUTO MECHANICAL ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic Engineer to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
- Inspect vehicle engine and other mechanical components to diagnose issues accurately and maintain equipment’s and tools in good condition
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment and/or the solicitations of labor.
- Supervise and train technicians as necessary.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discipline with a strong work ethic.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team.
- Have the knowledge of drafting and experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Have an excellent physical condition
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Auto mechanical Engineering or equivalent with five or more year’s auto mechanical development experience.
- Knowledge of health and safety in the working place.
- Analytical thinking towards successful process continuous improvement and procedures.
- Project Management skills.
- Written fluency and excellent verbal communication in Somali and English
- Financially oriented with ability to understand and handle the Engineering Costs and budgets.
Are you qualified and interested
Please send an application letter and C.V with Application Letter in English to Ministry of Transport and Road Development (Email-Mousehazhim@gmail.com). If you need further information please contact: 063-4296828, 063-4249593