- October 29, 2019
- Posted by: Ismail
- Category: News
Application opening date: 28/10/2019
Application closing date: 10/11/2019
Job type: Full Time
Job Title: AUTO ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
About Somaliland Ministry of Transport and Road Development
Somaliland Ministry of Transport and Road Development is a public institution responsible for all affairs related to the transport special land, Marine, air transports and constructions, rehabilitation of Roads and bridges in Somaliland. Ministry is Mandated National Transport and Road Development to ensure that the nation of Somaliland had access to the services of transports of Land, Sea, Air and Road development, which are part of Somaliland National Development Plan II (2017-2021) and the program of Kulmiye party.
.Ministry of Transport and Roads seeks Automotive electricians which has ability to install, maintain, identify faults and repair electrical wiring and computer-based equipment in motor vehicles and related equipment, such as caravans, trailers, earthmoving equipment, mining equipment to improve and maintain government transport in order to reduce cost of repairing.
AUTO ELECTRICAL ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION
Design, develop, diagnosis and troubleshooting of automotive cars. Supervise the installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, or utility use.
- Maintains trucks and Ministry of Transport and Road Development vehicles operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records.
- Install, repair, wire, and maintain of all electrical components found in different vehicles.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Plan and implement methodologies and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment and/or the solicitations of labor.
- Supervise and train technicians as necessary.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discipline with a strong work ethic.
- Have the knowledge of drafting and experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Power Electronics Engineering or equivalent with five or more year’s auto electrical experience.
- Knowledge of health and safety in the working place.
- Analytical thinking towards successful process continuous improvement and procedures.
- Project Management skills.
- Written fluency and excellent verbal communication in Somali and English
- Financially oriented with ability to understand and handle the Engineering Costs and budgets.
Are you qualified and interested
Please send an application letter and C.V with Application Letter in English to the Ministry of Transport and Road Development (E-Mail:Mousehazhim@gmail.com). If you need further information please contact: 063-4296828, 063-4249593